Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme, JForce, is a program aimed at empowering and enriching entrepreneurs.
The program lets you make commissions selling items supplied by Jumia itself and for each new sales consultant you recruit. The program even trains its members to make sure they make the best out of themselves!Review
“Never say never! Tell me I can earn six figures working as my own boss a year ago and I would tell you to tell that to the birds! The only one who can stop you is you. Joblessness is no longer an excuse for poverty. As a JForce Consultant, you can be what you wanna be; live your dreams and you have a secured future!” – Tife Oluwayomi
What’s more? Join the team and start making money too!
How to Sign Up For Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme (JForce)
To become a Jumia Sales Consultant (JForce) agent, follow the below procedure:
- Open www.jumia.com.ng/jforce-signup in any web browser.
- When the page has fully loaded, fill out the form displayed – all fields are mandatory.
- Click on the Submit button below the form fields when you’re through.
What Are the Next Steps After Signing up for JForce?
- Once you have signed up for the program, you will receive a confirmation of your submission via mail or SMS.
- In the mail, you will be asked to attend a Business Opportunity Meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, an invite for your first training will be given to you. There, you’ll be given all the tools you need to get started.
- A captain will also be assigned to you to monitor your sales and put you through.
- And within a single week, you are all ready to hit the road!
How Do You Get Paid?
Your total income within a month will be sent to your bank account every month – you would have submitted your account details during your course of registration.
For more enquiries or support, contact JForce scheme on: email@example.com; or call them on: 01 277 2365. Feel free to use the comment section also.
Good luck making money as a Jumia Sales Consultant!