MoneyGram is one of the most secure ways of sending and receiving money between two accounts in different locations around the world. This is no lie as it is the second largest provider of money transfers in the world.
Have you recently performed a transaction on MoneyGram and would like to track its progress? Either sending or receiving. Read on!
How To Track MoneyGram Money Transfer as Receiver
To track a MoneyGram money transfer as receiver, do the following:
- Click on https://secure.moneygram.com/track to open MoneyGram Transfer Track page
- In the form displayed, input your reference number (the sender should have given you this) and your last name
- Click on ‘Track’. The status of your transaction should then be displayed if you entered the correct details.
How To Track MoneyGram Transfer as Sender
To track a MoneyGram Transfer as sender, do the following:
- Click on https://secure.moneygram.com/account/mandatory-login to open the MoneyGram Login page
- On the page, type in your account details and click ‘Log In’ to gain access to all of your transaction information
- Under ‘Recent Activity’, you’ll find the transaction history for any MoneyGram money transfer that you have sent through the system. To view unique transaction screen corresponding to a recipient, lookup the date on which the transaction was done, followed by the name of the recipient.
That is all on tracking your MoneyGram transactions.
To learn how to collect your money when it’s ready for pick up, read this article: How to Receive Your MoneyGram Money Transfer.