Thanks to the people that invented the mobile phone, connecting with other people far from us would never have been this easy. However, without mobile networks, the whole setting would never work.
In Nigeria here, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (Etisalat), and Airtel are the network providers that helps us connect with other people from around the world and even the internet.
To be able to make calls and perform similar operations using these networks, we need to recharge them. The recharges we make is the network provides’ way of charging us for their services they render us.
In this article, you’ll learn how to recharge your MTN, Glo, 9mobile (Etisalat), or Airtel line in three different ways; three different ways which include: using recharge cards or vouchers, from your bank account, and from other services.
How to Recharge Your Line Using Recharge Cards or Vouchers
This method of recharging mobile lines is the most common in this part of the world. You only have to purchase a recharge card and dial the PIN on your phone using a designated USSD code.
How to Recharge Your MTN Line
Follow the below steps to load your MTN line:
- Purchase a MTN recharge card of any denomination you like from any outlet that sells within your area.
- If the card has a layer that covers the PIN, scratch it off.
- On your mobile phone, open your dialler and input *555*PIN from card# then send.
- If the card is valid and you entered the USSD correctly, your line should be recharged.
- Dial *556# to check balance.
How to Recharge Your Glo Line
Follow the below procedure to recharge your Glo line:
- Purchase a Glo voucher of any denomination you like within your area.
- Scratch off the layer that covers the card PIN if there’s any.
- Open your phone dialler and enter *123*PIN from card#. Send afterwards.
- If the card is valid and you correctly entered the USSD, your line would be recharged.
- Dial #124# or #124*1# to check account balance.
How to Recharge Your 9mobile (Etisalat) Line
Follow these steps to recharge your 9mobile line:
- Purchase a 9mobile recharge card of any denomination you like.
- Open your phone dialler and enter *222*PIN from card# then send.
- If the USSD was entered correctly and the card is valid, you’ll be recharged.
- Dial *232# to check account balance.
How to Recharge Your Airtel Line
To recharge your Airtel line, simply do this:
- Purchase an Airtel voucher of any denomination.
- If there’s any layer covering the recharge PIN, scratch it off.
- Open your mobile phone dialler and enter *126*PIN from card# then send.
- If the card is valid, your line would be recharged.
- Dial *123# to check balance.
How to Recharge Your Line from Your Bank Account
Goodbye to the stressful old days where one must always reach a banking hall to perform banking operations.
Today, banking has become so seamless one can perform quite a lot of banking operations right from the comfort of our phones, and that includes recharging our mobile lines too.
To recharge your line using your bank account, you only have to dial your bank’s USSD code for recharging and follow the on-screen prompts. This should be done from your registered number.
Here are some of the popular banks’ USSD codes to recharge your line:
Some banks also support recharging mobile lines from their mobile app. If your bank has a mobile app and supports this, you can use the method too.
Recharging Your Mobile Line Using Other Services
Aside the already mentioned ways, you can also recharge your line using other services like Quickteller, Shoprite In-Store Kiosk Services, and more.
Although this last method does work, I, however, advise you try to stick to the earlier explained methods as recharging using other services isn’t always as safe and fast, and can sometimes be really glitchy.
That is it on how to recharge your mobile line. Help share this article if it was any helpful. Thanks