NYSC online registration is currently going on and part of the process is printing your NYSC Green Card.
NYSC Green Card is a slip you’ll print after successfully registering on NYSC website. The card helps in clarifying that you’ve paid and as well registered for the NYSC online registration for mobilization.
The NYSC Green Card is only obtainable online and the steps to getting it are explained just below.
How to Print Your NYSC Green Card
Note: Before proceeding with printing your Green Card, you must have already submitted your online application.
To print your NYSC Green Card, do the following:
- Open portal.nysc.org.ng in any web browser.
- After the page has fully loaded, look for Login Here link on the page and click it.
- On the next page, enter your account details – your registered email and password – then click the Resume
- Within your dashboard, under your basic details, look for the Print Slip button and click it.
- A new screen will come up showing a preview of your NYSC Green Card. On the top right corner of the preview is a small icon resembling a printer; click on it to print the slip. To save the slip in a PDF format file instead, click on the other small icon beside the print icon.
What’s Next After Printing the NYSC Green Card?
Remember I already mentioned the Green Card will help clarify you. You have to sign – using a pen – on the printed slip then take the signed copy to NYSC camp. It is advisable you make a photocopy of the slip – you may need it later on.
Also read: How to Print NYSC Call-up Letter
Good luck becoming a member of the National Youth Service Corps!