Being able to share your data plan is one of the best things Glo has done over the past few years I would say. Sharing data with loved ones, family, friends, or with your other line are all super cool, aren’t they?
Glo allows you share your data subscriptions with five other Glo network users after which you’ll have to remove one to add another.
Sometimes you want to add/remove a user, check, or probably revise your current list; however, checking your share list isn’t one thing everyone knows how to do not to even talk of revising.
In this article, I’ll show you how to easily check your data subscription share list and how to remove any user from it.
How to Check Your Glo Data Share List
To know who you’re sharing your glo data with, follow the steps below:
- On your phone with the Glo sim that you’re sharing data with, open your dialer
- Dial *127*00#
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- You’ll see the numbers of the subscribers currently on your list.
It’s that simple.
How to Remove a User from Your Glo Data Share List
To remove someone you’re currently sharing data with, follow the below procedure:
- Open your phone dialer
- Dial *127*02*number you’re currently sharing data with#
- Follow the on-screen prompts to remove the user
- Or send “Remove [number you’re currently sharing data with]” to 127.
Although your share list isn’t one so serious thing you should be so conscious about, I would, however, still advise that you check it once in a while, especially if you’re the type that easily gives out his/her phone. People can be funny, they just might add themselves without your consent.
And that takes us to the end of this article, remember to share with friends if you found it any helpful. You have a nice day reader!