Back in the days do we have to visit a banking hall to carry out the least transaction, including making enquiries about our account balances.
Ordinary account balance enquiry, imagine!
Over the years, banking has improved so much that you virtually can perform most activities right from the comfort of your home. From checking your account balance, making money transfers, recharging airtime, payment of bills, up to account opening. Nearly anything.
Today, you can check your Zenith bank account balance from the comfort of your phone in two major ways. One is using the USSD code *966*00# and the other is checking online.
In this article, I’ll show you how to check your Zenith bank account balance online in two different ways.
Checking Your Zenith Bank Account Balance Via Internet Banking
This is the first method, and you’ll be checking your balance over the Zenith Bank Internet Banking website.
To check your Zenith bank account balance, follow the steps below:
- Open up Zenith Bank Internet Banking website in your web browser.
- Under Personal Internet Banking or Corporate Internet Banking (whichever applies to your type of account) tap on LOGIN.
- On the next screen, input your Account number (or Username for Corporate Banking), PIN and Token.
- Tap on the LOGIN button afterwards.
- After successfully logging in, your account balance should be seen at the top of the page.
If you haven’t registered for Zenith Bank Internet Banking before now, tap on SIGN UP instead in Step 2 above and complete the registration. After that, begin the above steps again to check your balance.
Checking Your Account Balance Using The Zenith Bank Mobile App
If you use a smartphone, you can check your account balance directly from the bank’s mobile app.
Follow the below procedure to check your Zenith bank account balance:
- Install the Zenith Bank Mobile App from PlayStore or Install from the Apple App Store
- Launch the app after you’ve successfully installed it.
- Input your login details and tap on LOGIN.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your account balance.
If you do not have an account yet before installation of the app, sign up for one directly from the app.
Hope this article was helpful? If you’re having any issue anywhere, don’t fail to mention it in the comments section.