So, if you get cut off from the Internet today, what do you become? Boxed up! By that, I mean boxed up away from most of the rest of the world. That’s serious.
You don’t want to run out of data these days, things run so fast, you miss out on the buzz, messages, connections, businesses, news, and a lot of other things.
Things have gotten easier with having data though. The network providers know you might sometimes reach the bottom of your pocket without drawing a penny so they now allow users borrow data and return later. Great, isn’t it? Glo is one of such network providers.
In this article, you’ll learn how to borrow data on your Glo line so you’ll never be a victim of ‘boxed up’. Let’s get to that already, shall we?
How to Borrow Data or MB on Your Glo Line
Follow the below procedure to borrow data on your Glo line:
- Open your dialer on the phone that houses the line you want to borrow data with
- Dial *321#
- Follow the on-screen prompts to borrow the desired data.
It’s that easy.
How to Borrow Data Using the Glo Self Care Application
If you have the self care app installed, here’s another easy way to borrow data on your Glo line:
- Launch the Glo self care app on your smartphone
- Navigate to where you’ll borrow data
- Enter your Glo mobile number (you must have confirmed your eligibility for using this service)
- Click on ‘Resquest OTP’
- Follow through subsequent prompts to complete the transaction.
Requirements to Borrow Data on the Glo Network
- Your Glo SIM card should be registered
- Your Glo SIM should be 3-4 months old (after registration)
- Your line is active
- You should have no unpaid debts or loans.
Although the data you can borrow from Glo might be relatively small and not so economical, the service is actually a life saver in some thin situations.
However, if you have the capability to go for an actual data subscription instead of borrowing data, I would advise you go for an actual subscription, they’re better.
Hope this article helped? If it did, be good to help share it on your social media pages. Thanks reader!