We all thought it was the end of its stay when Etisalat became 9mobile; however, the network is still exercising its dominance and letting us know they never had ‘pack up’ in their dictionary.
One of the network’s benefiting services is morecredit – a service that gives you a flexible way to borrow airtime, data, and additional services on the 9mobile network and pay back the loan on your next recharge. The service is available to all pre-paid customers and can be used in the same way as normal airtime.
Borrowing data or airtime on 9mobile using morecredit is easy, and I’ll be explaining to you the procedures to do so below.
How to Borrow Data or MB from 9mobile (Etisalat)
To borrow data or MB from 9mobile (Etisalat), do the following:
- Find out if you’re eligible for morecredit by dialling *665*3# or by texting STATUS to 665.
- You’d have to borrow 9mobile credit first before subscribing for data with the borrowed credit. Dial *665*Amount# or send “amount” to 665 to borrow credit. For example: dial *665*50* or send “50” to 665 to borrow #50.
- Subscribe to a data plan with the borrowed credit. Dial *229* to view available data plans.
More About 9mobile morecredit
- morecredit isn’t automatically available; you need to ask for it via SMS or USSD.
- To find out if you’re available for morecredit, dial *665*3# or text “STATUS” to 665.
- Dial *665*Amount# or text “amount” to 665 to borrow airtime.
- Available amounts to borrow are: #50, #100, #200, #500, #1000, #1,150 and #2600.
- You’ll pay 15% of the borrowed amount as a service fee. For example: when you borrow #50 you’ll receive #42.50.
You shouldn’t get stranded while filling a form online or miss out on an important update because of low data. Although may not be the best solution to the issue of data and airtime, morecredit is a great substitute in taut or demanding solutions.