Paga is a Nigerian payment medium that offers financial services to its users. The service allows its users make and receive payments using just their mobile phones. Paga was introduced to ease the stress of making financial transactions and enable mobile phones users make transactions without having to visit a banking hall. Paga can also be used to pay bills such as: GoTV, DSTV, Startimes, PHCN, Montage, swift Internet, and more.
Aside its primary services, Paga offers a wide range of other services which are provided by their agents all over the country. A Paga agent is simply called a ‘Paga Agent’, and some of the services you can get from an agent include: processing cash withdrawals, buying/sending airtime credits, bill payments, retail payments, and so on.
A Paga agent earns commissions for every successful transaction and service rendered. An agent is also entitled to bonuses and incentives which mostly depend on how successful the agent is.
In this article, you’ll learn how to become a Paga Agent and start earning amazing commissions also.
Steps to Becoming a Paga Agent
There used to be a form on Paga’s website interested individual could fill to become an agent; however, the form has since been brought down and you’ll need to mail Paga directly to show interest in being an agent now.
To become a Paga Agent, simply follow the below steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in becoming an agent.
- One of Paga’s field representatives will contact you afterwards for further instructions on the on-boarding process.
- If you do not get a reply to your mail after about two weeks, it is advisable you resend the mail.
FAQs on Becoming a Paga Agent
- How much will it cost me to be an agent? Agent sign-up fee is N20,000. This fee covers both branding and start-up fund.
- How much do I need to have as start-up capital? You are free to decide how much to use as start-up capital.
- As a new agent, will I be trained on how to transact on Paga? Yes. Once your account has been fully set up, a Paga representative will be assigned to you to train you on how Paga agents work.
- How do I fund my agent account? You can fund your Paga account via any of the following means: Using Paga automated deposit at any partner bank, instant bank transfer into your Paga wallet, through NIBSS e-Bills Pay in any bank branch, GT Collections, GTBank 737, through a Paga agent. Read more here
- Can I operate from anywhere in Nigeria? You can operate your agent account from anywhere in Nigeria.
- Can I operate one agent account simultaneously in different locations of the country? As a Paga agent, you can create teller/user accounts which can be used at other locations.
- Will I get branding materials from Paga? Yes. You will get branding materials once you become a Paga agent.
Being a Paga agent is a lucrative start-up; especially if you already own a business with a reasonable amount of customers. The best part of being an agent is you really do not need to know much or have a special skill – just signup, get trained, and start earning!
Hope this article was helpful? Make sure you share to help others earn a living too!